The tools are:
- The math and formulas already blogged
- A Moleskine Cahier notebook for recording every calorie.
- A Fisher Space Pen so that I always have a pen with me for said recording.
- A digital balance, for calculating the caloric content of foods I prepare.
- A copy of the Calorie King book for the caloric content of prepared and unlabelled foods.
Still a ways to go, but boy do I feel a lot better about myself. Seventeen more pounds and I am technically not even overweight anymore and I will be the lightest that I have been at any point in the last 10 years or more.