I guess I'll just make it a short description of what I expect I'll cover in the blog. Since it is brand new I have no idea whether this will be the only post ever made, or whether I will catch the blogging bug full force and start blogging regularly.
Oh, and the name of course. I have to explain the name. Well, "Forty Two" and "42" were taken.
The bottom line is that this is a personal blog and I will ultimately write about whatever interests me. This will either interest other people or not, and other people will either read it or not.
So here is a list of some of the things you can expect to see me blog about. If I blog, that is.
- Geek stuff. New toys, new technologies
- Java stuff. I am a Java programmer and I love the whole idea of portable code running on a virtual machine.
- Programming, code quality, methodologies.
- Management/leadership stuff. Yes, I actually find this interesting.
- Investing stuff. I am a value investor. I believe in the obvious goodnes of buying a dollar for 50 cents. But I have not had lots of money to invest in this life, so I am feeling my way along. I'm sure I'll have things to say about that.
- Pharmaceutical industry stuff. I work for the largest pharmaceutical company in the world. I have opinions.
- Personal stuff