Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do Not Call Lists Need Serious Improvement

I am so angry right now that I can barely see straight. My answering machine has just filled to capacity for the third time in the last several days. Before this, I wasn't even really aware that my answering machine had a capacity. The MA senate race is out of control on the phone calls.

So hear this Martha Coakley and Scott Brown - the only way I would visit the polls today is if I could find a way to vote against both of you so that we could run the election over with people who are not intrinsically evil. I'm seriously going to see if I can start a movement to get a reset button included in all elections, "Push this button if you think all of these people suck and we should try again."

I hope that both of you and all of the people who worked on and helped plan your campaigns rot in hell for all eternity.

And the evil politician who carved out an exemption for political calls for the Do Not Call registry? He or she can bloody well join you.

I suppose that there is nothing I can do about the fact that one of you is going to be elected today. So, if the winner should happen to read this, know that you can redeem yourself by making the Do Not Call registry just what it claims to be.

Do that and you'll even get my vote next time.

David

No comments: