- Weighed out 238g of active starter (that basically equals 125g flour and half a cup of water).
- Mixed in 1.5 cups warm water.
- Stirred in 375g King Arthur whole wheat flour.
- Let proof for 2 hours.
- Mixed in and kneaded 250g Harvest King high protein white flour and 1T kosher salt.
- Allowed to double (around 2 hours).
- Punched down, formed loaf, allowed to rise (around 2 hours).
- Dusted with flour, slashed, baked at 450 degrees for 20 minutes, then 400 degrees to an internal temperature of 200 degrees (about 5 more minutes).