- White sourdough bread
- American sandwich bread. Twice.
- Double-vanilla ice cream (best I've ever had)
- Rich chocolate sauce
- Deep caramel sauce
- Terrific baked ziti (supposed to go the party on Saturday, but we ate it instead)
- Whole wheat sourdough bread
- Fromage fort
- A couple of spatchcocked chickens on the grill
- Scratch buttermilk pancakes
- French toast from the sandwich bread
- A killer sandwich of ham with caramelized onions and fromage fort browned under the broiler.
- Meringue cookies (to use up the egg whites whose yolks went into the ice cream)